Here’s what analysts said following the report:
- BMO Capital Markets has an Outperform rating with a $225 price target.
- Wells Fargo has an Outperform rating but lowered its target to $235 from $260.
- SunTrust reiterated a Hold rating.
- Citigroup has a Neutral rating with a $168 price target.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded it to Buy from Neutral with a $211 target.
- Guggenheim upgraded it to a Neutral rating from Sell.
- Pivotal Research reiterated a Buy rating but lowered its target to $265 from $300.